“I have an affection for a great city. I feel safe in the neighborhood of man, and enjoy the sweet security of the streets." -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Learning....

I was recently invited to take part in a young clergy discussion group every other month with the bishop. Have I mentioned that I am a minister? Oh, well, yeah I am. For the record I am a 27 year old, female, United Methodist minister. Ummm yeah, there are not many of us. Anyway this group is interesting. I think I am going to learn a great deal from this group of people. Most of them have been in ministry longer than I have, and seem to have a great deal to offer to both the local church and the connectional system. I am excited! Well, that is enough on the church front.

In other news, apparently my beloved ZUMBA class is getting full early...like 15 minuets before class starts. I was sad when I walked in on time (as to not have the embarrassing front of the room situation) and there was no space left. Nonetheless I worked out anyway on the treadmill... not as fun as dancing but it got the job done.

As the nation as been debating about the Leno vs. Connan "Tonights Show" drama, I thought I would give my opinion. I am definitely a Leno fan....even though my sweet boyfriend is a CoCo fan. I just do not think Connan is funny, not even a little bit.





No comments:

Post a Comment