“I have an affection for a great city. I feel safe in the neighborhood of man, and enjoy the sweet security of the streets." -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Two for the Price of One.... Well, Kinda







This weekend I went to visit one of my very best friends in the world. She lives in Birmingham; thats Alabama, folks, not England. She works at a middle school in Hoover. I had the privilage of visiting her class. I cannot express the appreciation I have for those who teach. Seriously, I could not do it. Well, after lunch I left her to mold young minds, and off to the Summit I went. Not having too much money, or time for that matter, I made my stops count. I went straight to Anthropologie. Yes, yes I know, the Summit has shops like Saks and Brombergs. Would a little window shopping hurt anything? Yes, window shopping (even with the best intentions) would have the ability to hurt both the time and the budget constraints.

I love Anthropologie's back room sale area. I have never bought anything there full price. I simply refuse. If it is meant to be, it will go on sale. This weekend I picked up two fabulous new tops. Both of these will be great for work in the summer/spring paired with capri pants or a plain skirt, but they can be dressed up for a party.

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment